A two day TV and Emerging Media technology conference which included an interactive market briefing session assessing technology in the evolving media landscape. The delegates attending were from a combination of commercial broadcasters, advertising agencies and technology producers.
To see the Newsline press coverage of the event click here.
iBurbia was to host one day of the conference during which an interactive market briefing session assessing technology in the evolving media landscape was to be held. The delegates attending were from a combination of commercial roadcasters, advertising agencies and technology producers. The day was be planned and delivered alongside iBurbia’s sister company, media consultancy Decipher. Incorporating a wide range of industry experts at one event, iBurbia facilitated the day through its unique space and technology suites.
- The client needed the conference deliver a mix of refreshing and exciting content which would appeal to all of its attendees. Furthermore, the client wanted the session to emphasise interactivity.
- To reflect the theme of the event, 2012 media technology was to be spread across the various breakout rooms and accompanying technical support.requiring infrastructure guarantees such as multiple internet connections and video screens.
- Unrivalled product knowledge was also key for the client, requiring a host that could provide indepth insight into the industry.
- In terms of selecting a venue that would appropriately accommodate all of MediaTel’s pre-requisites, it was an easy choice when they found iBurbia studios. iBurbia is the only media technology lab in the country who can offer all of the latest consumer media technology in one place with the flexibility to provide a bespoke configuration, all under one roof.
To guarantee the studio kept in line with the theme of the event we ensured we had multiple gadgets available in the common areas of the studio allowing all delegates to get hands on.
- To address the need for industry insight, Decipher’s consultancy team were involved preparing an in-depth overview of the latest trends in the industry had compiled thorough hand out documentation to fully inform all of the delegates.
- Registration was made easy with name badges already prepared and a hostess at the entrance on arrival, ensuring a smooth start to the day.
- The communal space at the studio made a great networking area for the delegates so they could enjoy home-cooked treats along with getting up, close and personal with the interactive space to enjoy the tech available to them.
- iBurbia's flexible space allowed branding the areas easy using pop up stands, TV marketing and much more.